Genius TVGo DVB-T03 has not Afatech chipset but rtl2832u

Genius TVGo DVB-T03 has not Afatech chipset but rtl2832u

Erik Dobák
Please make a comment in this page:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices
as i bought this one and hoped my kernel 2.6.36 will support it. it does
not.

when i opened the usb stick there was the rtl2832u chip inside.

cheers

Re: Genius TVGo DVB-T03 has not Afatech chipset but rtl2832u

CityK
On 12/02/11 03:39, Erik Dobák wrote:
> Please make a comment in this page:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices
> as i bought this one and hoped my kernel 2.6.36 will support it. it does
> not.
>
> when i opened the usb stick there was the rtl2832u chip inside.
>
> cheers

Hi Erik,

its a community wiki, so you should be able to make these notes yourself.

Also note that this video4linux mailing list is essentially defunct *,
having been replaced by the Linux Media Mailing List